Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Beginning....



Today I met her
She stared across giggling 
Not at me but at the glow behind me

Her eyes lit up, to the ray that paved way
How innocent was her look
That she left me dazzled throughout the day

A tiny little God’s creature
Has so much to tell and be told, to be one of us…
But would she know
What life has in store

How do i convey it to her
This is the best time of her life
Coz tomorrow she would be, just one of us
Self-made manipulator…
             

10 comments:

  1. beautiful poem.. the innocence not just reflects on the muse, but also in the selection of words... very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you abhi...its actually a beginning for me too....hoping to write more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my....so u can write as well....
    Nice work...waiting for more... :)
    All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then she grew up...
    with fragrance.. with colour..with all that is happy..
    A realization long subdued..
    you have blossomed..
    Live long butterfly....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey those are fantastic lines...thank you...do let me know who is sudden :)btw you must write too if you aren't

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Aditi...that is superb...try more...i'll be waiting for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work aditi. Looking forward to read more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will try some day aditisom :)

    ReplyDelete